Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Karma Karma Chameleon


Soo, this whole blogging thing is new to me..obviously.

I read several blogs daily, mostly celeb gossip blogs. But hey, someone's gotta read them right? Plus, if I didn't read them I would never escape the schoolwork that makes up my life right now. This semester is going to be HELL. I know it.

I decided to call my blog Unclassified because of some really cool reason..I'm lying. I was going to call it Karma Chameleon because my middle name is Camille and clever people that I grew up with thought it would be cool to call me Chameleon. So that popped into my head sometime last week. I actually didn't even know what it meant until I went to Wikipedia and read about it. If you don't feel like clicking the link here's what Boy George said it means:
"The song is about the terrible fear of alienation that people have, the fear of standing up for one thing. It's about trying to suck up to everybody. Basically, if you aren't true, if you don't act like you feel, then you get Karma-justice, that's nature's way of paying you back."
So basically, I try my best to stand up for what I believe in. I suck up to no one. I'm true to myself and act like I feel. In that case, I decided against that name. But I digress.

I'm calling this "Unclassified" because I went on itunes and tried to find a song or album title that struck me hoping to remember some lyric etc to make a slammin (yes, slammin) blog name. I'm not feeling very inspired today. So, I got down to artist Asia (an amazing poet that you should def check out). His album is called Project Breathe...but the genre was Unclassifiable. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Unclassified. Look forward to reading your stuff. Blog away, babe!

    ReplyDelete